THE NOWELL-GREENLEAF HOUSE
Built in 1823 on Brattle Street and later moved to its present location on Ash Street in 1858, this five bay, center entrance three story Federal style house has been altered in a restorative manner and was featured in the September/October 2009 issue of Design New England. Charles M. Sullivan, Executive Director of the Cambridge Historical Commission, thinks Ash Street “has become one of the most significant and beautiful buildings in Cambridge.”
Photos: Eric Roth (Interior) and Jorge Salcedo (Exterior)
Renovation / Addition
Builder: S & H Construction, Inc.